Detail of Fee & Funds in Wazir Ram Singh Govt. College Dehri
|Sr. No.||Name of Fee/ Fund||Amount (in Rs)||Remarks|
|1||Admission Fee||25||Six months (for boys & girls)|
|2||Tution fee -||600||Annual (only for boys)|
|3||Continuation fee||10||For 2nd & 3rd Year|
|4||Mathematics practical fee||180||Annual|
|6||Physical Education fee||180||Annual|
|7||Music practical fee||180||Annual|
|8||Chemistry practical fee||240||Annual|
|9||Physics practical fee||240||Annual|
|10||Botany practical fee||240||Annual|
|11||Zoology practical fee||240||Annual|
|12||Holiday home fee||1/td>||Annual|
|13||Youth welfare fund||15||Annual|
|15||Library security fee||100||Once in TDC (refundable) for 1st year|
|18||House exam fee||80||Annual|
|20||Student aid fund||2||Annual|
|21||Campus development fund||10||Annual|
|22||Book replacement fund||25||Annual|
|23||Medical aid fund||6||Annual|
|26||Furniture repair fund||10||Annual|
|28||Rovers & Rangers fund||60||Annual|
|29||Computer & Internet fund||20||Annual|
|30||Migration fee inter college||50|
|31||Migration fee inter university||50|
|32||University Development fund||250||Once in TDC (Rs. 100 /- for IRDP/BPL)|
|34||Per practical arts fund (UG)||90||Annual|
|35||Practicals fee (M.Sc. Physics)||1360||Per Semester|
- First year admitted students have to register online on S.P.U. portal and pay fee online as per university rules (presently Rs. 200 for H.P. Board & Rs. 400 for other Boards).
- Late fee Charges: Rs. 10/- per day or as per the university rules.
- A fee of Rs. 20/- to be deposited if a duplicate I-Card is required.
- Examination fee as per university rules.
- Brother / Sister fee concession as per university rules.
Absence and Other Fines:
- Absence Fine Per period Rs. 01/-
- Absence from practical Rs. 03/- (per practical)
- Late payment of dues Rs. 01/- (per day)
- Late return of Library books Rs. 01/- (per day)
- n case a student doesn't deposit college dues, his/her name will be considered automatically struck-off from the College rolls.
- If a student does not claim refundable security deposits within one year of leaving the college his/her claim of refund thereafter shall not be entertained. All the students are advised to pay no money to any officials of the college without proper receipt.