|Mrs. Neeraj Kaushal||Convenor|
|Dr. Dinesh Sharma||Convenor|
|Mr. Anil Kumar||Member|
Refusal of Admission
- A candidate will be refused admission to the course if he/she does not fulfil eligibility conditions.Provided that Vice Chancellor shall have the power to permit age relaxation for reasons to be recorded in writing upto a maximum of 6 months. Provided further that age bar shall not apply in the case of in-service students and the State Government or Government of India nominees.
- Now with standing anything contained in foregoing rules, a student shall be refused admission if his conduct during any previous stay in the University has been unsatisfactory. Such students shall however, have the right to appeal to the Vice-Chancellor whose decision shall be final.
- A student who has been expelled or rusticated shall not be admitted to any course of study in the University without the prior approval of the Vice-Chancellor.
- The last date for receipt of application forms is notified separately and forms complete in all respects must be submitted in the college office before the said date. The applicant must present themselves, for the verification of original documents on the notified date and time. The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board. Selected candidates will have to deposit their dues within the cancelled and the vacant seats will be allotted to the next in the merit list.
- In order to be eligible to appear in University examination a candidate should have put in 75% attendance in each of the course failing which his/her admission to the examination will be with held.
- Time of the class may range between 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- Absentees will be fined at Rs. 1/- per period. In case any student remains absent for more than 10 days in any particular month or fine is more than 15 rupees, his /her admission will be cancelled.